Visitor Info 2016
- Friday 9th September 10AM – 6PM
- Saturday 10th September 10AM – 6PM
- Sunday 11th September 10AM – 5PM.
- The tickets can be purchased in advance, at the venue or at York Art Gallery.
- Day tickets booked in advance offer 10% off door price of £12.
- Three Day tickets booked in advance offer 10% off the door price of £20.
- All tickets allows access to Ceramic Art York and the Centre of Ceramic Art at York Art Gallery.
- Under 16s are free.
- BA / MA ceramics students are also free. (ID needed)
Finding the venue
Postcode for public visitors – Museum St, York YO1 7FR
The exhibition takes place in a temporary pavilion at the rear of the Yorkshire Museum adjacent to the ruins of St Marys Abbey. See more about the Gardens.
The exhibition can be accessed via:
- Exhibition Square alongside York Art Gallery
- Museum St, and through the Museum Gardens
- Marygate, and then into the Museum Garden
There is no parking on site and no vehicle access. nearest public parking is off Marygate immediately adjacent to the Exhibition.